SECURITY ADVISOR TRIPOLI
Libya is in the grip of its worst violence since the 2011 uprising that toppled Muammar Gaddafi. The situation is hard to assess without eyes and ears on the ground.
Therefore, we are looking for well-connected Tripoli-based individuals who can provide us with updates related to the current security situation in Tripoli.
The position of Security Advisor Tripoli (m/f)
is offered as teleworking / telecommuting part-time job.
Along with a deep insight into the security situation in Tripoli, you must at least have a Libya's secondary (upper) education or technical / vocational education diploma (college degree is an asset) or equivalent.
As At CRCM you will conduct research for your regular security updates and autonomously prepare relevant written reports related to the security situation in Libya's capital.
At all stages you will cooperate closely with the colleagues of the Regional Advisor Team.
- prepare security updates on a regular basis (at least three times a week)
- Coordination and communication with the Regional Advisor Team
Our offer to all Regional Advisors
- Exciting, challenging and multi-faceted research projects
- Cooperative work climate and uncomplicated way of dealing with each other
- Attractive pay (transferred worldwide via bank transfer, check or money order)
If you believe you fit the required profile, please send your application including a cover letter and detailed CV by e-mail in English, French or German to:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!